A foreclosure is a big thing and a big concern for everyone. If you’ve missed three or more mortgages payment, you might find yourself facing foreclosure. However, when you get a notice of foreclosure, it’s still not the end of the world. There are still ways to help you stop this seemingly inevitable event.
- File for bankruptcy. If the foreclosure sale is about to happen in a few days, you can still stop it from happening by filing for bankruptcy. This stops it on its tracks. Once you’ve filed for bankruptcy, the federal law prevents any debt collector from continuing any debt collecting activity. The foreclosure sale is considered a form of collection activity. The lender becomes aware of your bankruptcy and the foreclosure will be frozen. However, be mindful that this doesn’t get you off the hook but just buys you enough time so you can find a job or recover financially.
- Foreclosure workout. You can always workout something around a foreclosure before it is finally scheduled for auction. Most lenders are open to work out a compromise that would help you in getting on track with your mortgage payments instead of taking your home in a foreclosure. So, make sure that you talk to your lender if you want to keep paying your mortgage.
The Ultimate Music Marketing System
- I’ll teach you everything you’ll ever need to know about music marketing and promoting yourself as an artist online. Harness the same powerful system that I’m using.
- 14 Modules In HD Video Format
- The course will take you through 14 modules, from beginning to end, and teach you my step-by-step music marketing system. Over 5 hours of in-depth content.
Bring Your Music To The Masses
- Discover how to attract new listeners and build a huge fan base for your music. Literally bring your music to the masses.
All About Getting Results
- Your Music Marketing On Auto-Pilot
- By the end of the course, you’ll have set up your own music marketing funnel, which runs pretty much on auto-pilot. So you can focus on what you love: Making music.
Increase Your Song Plays
- I’ll show you the specific steps that you have to take to dramatically increase your song plays online. This system allowed me to get over 2,300,000 song plays on one site alone.
How To Sell Your Music Online
- I’ll teach you my under-the-radar method that allowed me to draw in thousands of dollars just from selling my music online.
Music Marketing Mastery is a complete video training system designed to help musicians and artists market themselves online. It contains over 14-modules for advanced artists and beginners, all recorded in high definition video format. Music Marketing Mastery will teach you the exact same system that I use up to the present day to skyrocket the growth of my fan base and make a living from my music. The video modules are very practical and will teach you everything you’ll ever need to know about marketing yourself as a musician on the internet. It’s a step-by-step training system, with over 5 hours of advanced in-depth content. No matter if you’re a beginner or advanced, my system will work for you.
What is in the future? Well, KAOL itself (KISS Army OnLine) will not have any more new releases to offer. We MAY repress some of the sold out titles if there is enough demand. For as long as this website is up and as long as we have some CDs to sell, we will continue to offer these fantastic discs to anyone who wants one.
But KAOL is not all that this is about. MusiCare Online was the original name of the parent sponsor for the KAOL projects and was specifically started so that we could utilize a variety of music to help others. Our fundraising and ideas for new projects has barely scratched the surface of its potential. Now that we have changed our name to Musicians For Progress, future new projects of completely different musical avenues are on the horizon. Musicians For Progress will be going thru some changes and morphing into its new identity in this next year as we shed the KAOL skin and develop some new ideas for future musical releases.
Please feel at home to look around the site. There’s LOTS of info about our donations to the charities, numerous bios on the bands and musicians involved in the recordings, and interesting histories on the birth of KAOL. Each Tribute CD in the Trilogy series has its own page with complete track listings, artwork, and detailed info on the package inserts and more. The rest of the news here on the front page, although a bit dated, is our most recent updated info on the CDs and donations – all that occurred back in 2002 just before the move to Arizona.
Read, look around, make a purchase! Thanks for visiting Musicians For Progress and KAOL. We hope what you learn here is inspiring – we certainly think it’s a story worth telling. Please bookmark us and come back in the future.…